For a great Italian holiday, with all of Rome at your doorstep, in a Gracious Villa Estate, for family, friends, or associates. A Country Retreat perfect for Family Reunions, Weddings, and Corporate Events; for meetings, team-building, or incentive rewards. Close to Rome, in the famed Hills of the Castelli Romani.
Welcome to Villa Vesta, an elegant 10 Bedroom Villa, where all the bedrooms are spacious and gracious, and perfectly equipped for both multi-generational and extended families or friends, as well as Senior Executives at the highest level. Gracious Reception Rooms, Formal Dining Room Professional Kitchen; Meeting Rooms. Two Swimming pools, Tennis Court, Outdoor Changing Rooms.
A short, half-hour from the heart of Rome, down a tree-lined avenue of giant oaks, in a lovely park shaded by Umbrella Pines, Cypress, is a welcoming Villa, both modern and classic, perfect for hosting up to 19 people, plus staff, in supreme comfort and privacy. This 10 bedroom luxury Villa, with marble floored reception rooms, all furnished with a timeless elegance, is close to Frascati, famous for its crisp, white wines, and to Grottaferrata, summer home to the Popes. Its 15 meter pool with changing rooms, a tennis court with dressing rooms, a billiard room, its 400 meter whimsical pond with Gazebo bar, polish the experience whether it is sight-seeing in Rome, or a schedule of intensive meetings, team-building, wedding, anniversary, birthday celebration, or a family reunion.
The Villa has 4 floors with an elevator, as well as an elegant staircase, The ground floor is on multi- levels, offers three, separate, large and elegant living rooms, or meeting rooms. A large Central fireplace fire-place offers both warmth of a fire and visual impact. There is a dining room with picture window views of the garden, as well as plenty of outdoor dining possibilities, as one would expect in Rome. In addition, there is a more casual TV room, as well as Guest Bathrooms.
Up the stairs, or the elevator, as you choose, are the sleeping floors. On the first floor, are six large bedrooms, each with King or twin beds, as you choose, and each with its own bathroom. All bathrooms have a bathtub and a shower. In addition, there is single bedroom with bathroom. In addition, there is a room for children, and a large terrace to enjoy the fresh air, a beautiful view of the garden and hills, and the Roman sun.
Up to the second floor, and third floors are three more bedrooms, again with King or twin beds.
In the lower level, which has a second entrance, directly from park, perfect for outdoor catering, as well as via the staircase, there is an enormous industrial kitchen,a pantry, a separate area for washing dishes, and an extensive supply of dishes, glasses, and serving pieces,including elegant china collections. Your meals can be as formal or as casual as you like. There is, of course an oven for pizza ( this is Italy!) and a barbecue.
There is also a full laundry, with washers, dryers, and ironing, as well as four bedrooms and three bathrooms for the staff.
The Villa has the following amenities:
- Illuminated swimming pool of 15 x 7.5 m and a separate children’s 4 x 7.5 m with solarium, private men and women’s locker rooms, showers, and relaxation areas);
- Tennis court with changing rooms showers and toilets
- Elegant Cabin with billiard tables;
- Unusual and whimsical oval pond of about 400 square meters with a bridge and central gazebo;
- Parking: there is plenty!
- A PBX phone system which connects all the rooms of the villa.
Near the Villa are the following Sports possibilities
- The lawns of the Vivaro one of Europe’s most beautiful equestrian centres, headquarters of the Equestrian Federation of CONI, where you can trail-ride in the beautiful forests of chestnut, pine,and oak trees;
- The Aquasanta Golf Club, the oldest golf club in Italy, is only 20 minutes drive
- The Fioranello Golf Club;
- The Country Club Castel Gandolfo;
- The center for water skiing on Lake Albano.
Sites to Visit:
- The Abbey of Santa Maria di Grottaferrata, founded in 1004 by St. Nilus
- Tusculum, one of the largest early Roman cities in the Alban Hills. The ruins of Tusculum are located on the Tuscolo hill, on the northern edge of the outer crater ring of the Alban volcano. 6 kilometres (4 miles) north-east of the present-day town of Frascati. You can also see t the remains of a large Roman villa, perhaps once belonging to Cicero/
- The Wine Route of Castelli Romani, is a set of marked trails, through this Famous Wine region, famous for Frascati Wine, amongst others.
- Many sixteenth century, noble villas and Gardens to visit.
- A bit Further: Tivoli, famous for the Villa d’Este, and the Villa Hadrian; and Palastina for its archaeological sites
Pricing: Varies by season and Size of group. Ask us!