Bordeaux Particulier offers luxe accommodation with 3 Hotel Bedrooms and 2 Hotel Suites, all fully serviced as a classic hotel, as well as 5 apartments from Studio to two Bedroom with kitchens, perfect for extended stays. Choose between Guest Rooms or Serviced apartments according to your needs. Enjoy the pleasure of staying in a beautiful French house, in an impeccably restored, historic mansion on a quiet street in the centre of beautiful Bordeaux. This is a well-staffed hotel offering a breakfast, or serviced apartments with kitchenettes. It’s perfect for enjoying a weekend or a month in this beautiful city.
All guest rooms, suites, and apartments offer Nespresso machines, a safe, bathrobes, and hairdryers. Several have terraces or balconies. All have access to the courtyard garden. Decoration is refined, modern, and trendy yet respectful of the style and grace of this historic home. Its high ceilings, mouldings, and marble fireplaces, blend beautifully with artful colors, trendy chandeliers, and modern bathrooms.
Most have Air-conditioning.
FULLY SERVICED HOTEL ROOMS
3 hotel bedrooms:
- Chambre Berlioz: The Berlioz bedroom combines a stylish modern feel with the charm of a period bedroom in an elegant home. Note the wallpaper, a modern take on a historic print. This 30m² double room can be made with King or Twin beds, and makes a charming retreat. The room has a beautiful bathroom with a shower, an XL bathtub and an independent WC.
- Chambre Malher: The Malher bedroom is an elegant and spacious 37m² bedroom, with high ceilings and a modern simplicity, highlighting its prior splendor in the moldings, large marble chimney and period mirror.
A private balcony looks out to the Pey-Berland cathedral and the private hotel of the Army headquarters. The bathroom is composed of an independent bathtub and an independent WC.
- Chambre Wagner: The Wagner bedroom efficiently transforms a former first floor reception room to a 37m² bedroom adjoined to an open bath, with lovely fireplace, and an independent WC.
The private balcony looks out to the Pey-Berland cathedral and the private hotel of the Army headquarters.
Bordeaux Particulier is in the best section of Bordeaux for sight-seeing, shopping, and restaurants. Nearby sites, to name a few, are
- Saint-André Cathedral 100 m
- Museum of Aquitaine 400 m
- Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux 500 m
- Place de la Bourse 700 m
- Esplanade des Quinconces 1000 m
- Cité du Vin 4300 m
The last two are easily accessible using Bordeaux’s very modern and efficient tram system, for which there is a stop some 100 m from the Hotel. Most of all, you will enjoy strolling around this fascinating and beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site city.