Bordeaux Particulier offers luxe accommodation with 3 Hotel Bedrooms and 2 Hotel Suites, all fully serviced as a classic hotel, as well as 5 apartments from Studio to two Bedroom with kitchens, perfect for extended stays. Choose between Guest Rooms or Serviced apartments according to your needs. Enjoy the pleasure of staying in a beautiful French house, in an impeccably restored, historic mansion on a quiet street in the centre of beautiful Bordeaux. This is a well-staffed hotel offering a breakfast, or serviced apartments with kitchenettes. It’s perfect for enjoying a weekend or a month in this beautiful city.
All guest rooms, suites, and apartments offer Nespresso machines, a safe, bathrobes, and hairdryers. Several have terraces or balconies. All have access to the courtyard garden. Decoration is refined, modern, and trendy yet respectful of the style and grace of this historic home. Its high ceilings, mouldings, and marble fireplaces, blend beautifully with artful colors, trendy chandeliers, and modern bathrooms.
Most have Air-conditioning.
Some of the Bedrooms and Apartments:
- The Ravel Suite: This superior suite of 45 m2 combines contemporary and elegant furnishings with the sumptuous setting of the old world apartments of Cardinal Donnet, previous owner of the mansion. Note the marble fireplace surmounted by an antique mirror, painted a smart, pale grey and the Versailles parquet in this colorful designer apartment with it’s pink walls and feather chandeliers; the combination is infinitely appealing, and the furnishings extremely comfortable. The open bathtub hidden behind the bed gives a feeling of space and modernity. Toilet is separate and enclosed. This suite includes a study, bookshelves, a fireside chair and a large dressing room, separated from the bedroom by large 19th century glass doors.
The DeBussy Suite: This spacious apartment of 65m² suite offers a vast master bedroom with a King bed (or twin beds), and a desk, plus an adjoining room for 2 people, with double or twin beds and a winter garden (conservatory) with only the sky and the colors of the stained-glass windows as the ceiling. The large bathroom accessible from both rooms, offers an XL shower and a double bathtub. This suite is a true living space, and can accommodate 4 people in a relaxing environment.
- Chambre Berlioz: The Berlioz bedroom combines a stylish modern feel with the charm of a period bedroom in an elegant home. Note the wallpaper, a modern take on a historic print. This 30m² double room can be made with King or Twin beds, and makes a charming retreat. The room has a beautiful bathroom with a shower, an XL bathtub and an independent WC.
- Self-Service Apartments: On offer are Standard (20 m2) and Superior (30m2) Studios, as well as Family Apartments of 40 m2. In all cases the layout is such that the kitchen area remains discretely hidden or separate. A careful decoration and contemporary furnishings make each apartment welcoming and convivial. Some look out on the elegant street; others offer a view of the courtyard.
Bordeaux Particulier is in the best section of Bordeaux for sight-seeing, shopping, and restaurants. Nearby sites, to name a few, are
- Saint-André Cathedral 100 m
- Museum of Aquitaine 400 m
- Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux 500 m
- Place de la Bourse 700 m
- Esplanade des Quinconces 1000 m
- Cité du Vin 4300 m
The last two are easily accessible using Bordeaux’s very modern and efficient tram system, for which there is a stop some 100 m from the Hotel. Most of all, you will enjoy strolling around this fascinating and beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site city.