Experience a unique opportunity to stay in a luxurious Roman Palace! Welcome to your penthouse inside one of the most stunning and historical Palaces in Rome. Entering into the imposing Courtyard of the Palazzo Ruspoli is entering into a dream come true. Your first impression will be the glorious monumental, marble Renaissance staircase: each of the four floors has 30 wide steps (there is an elevator, so don’t worry!). And the thrill doesn’t stop there!
Your entry into the Garden Penthouse itself will be an equal treat. It’s located on the top floor of this magnificent, historic 16th-century Palazzo. The entrance to the suite is via a spiral staircase that leads to the elegant sitting room, which in turn opens out to the spacious and inviting roof garden, with its breathtaking panoramic views of Rome’s rooftops and domes. The terrace offers a gracious sitting area to enjoy the many months of beautiful Roman weather in the best of Roman style. Tables, chairs and sofas, plus terracotta pots of lavender complete the setting.
Back inside, off of the living room is the spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, luxury mattresses and linens, that can be made as twin beds on request. The brand-new 10 square meter bathroom has a large and glamorous bathtub and a separate walk-in shower.
This extravagant suite is perfect for a couple in pursuit of the best, but also for friends travelling together or for families, since the sitting room has a convertible sofa bed and the suite can also be paired with the a charming en-suite double room on the lower level to make a two bedroom, two bedroom apartment(both on request and with a supplement).
The apartment offers the following amenities as no additional cost:
- Breakfast: A Continental Breakfast of home made cakes and jams, fresh bread and croissant, fresh orange juice, coffee, tea will served in your suite on a Bulgari silver service
- Tea & Coffee making facilities including a Nespresso machine with pods
- Multi-language satellite plasma TV, video projector and large-scale screen
- CD – DVD – Blu-Ray player and a vast library of CD – DVD – Blu-Rays
- Bose iPod player/dock
- Fully furnished mini-bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access & highly secured cable connection
- In-room Safe
- Selection of hard/soft/ergonomic pillows and synthetic anti-allergy pillows and duvets
- In-room tablet
- A Courtesy Mobile phone for local calls is also available to guests
- Bvlgari soaps for the bathroom
- Complimentary Chianti Classico Wine from the Ruspoli Family’s Tuscan Estate, and Fresh Fruit
- Maid and Turndown Service
EXTRA: It’s Pet Friendly!!!